Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Save time planning with this versatile art lesson plan template. Use shortcuts such as drop-down menus to quickly fill in materials, resources, standards, and more. Save the document as a template in Microsoft Word to make it easily accessible whenever you are ready to do some planning (instructions for saving as a template are included).
· Streamlined Design: The graphic organization of this lesson plan template is detailed, yet to-the-point. There are spaces to enter learning goals, curriculum connections, images of art examples, and more.
· Interactive Functions: Drop-down menus allow you to choose items that are commonly included in an art lesson plan. For example, under "Materials," you will see a list of alphabetized art materials. If you don't see your item, you can simply enter your own custom text.
· Tennessee Visual Art Standards: The best part of this lesson plan template is that it makes it quick and easy to enter standards by choosing from drop-down menus. Please note that it include Media Art standards.
· Only the original purchaser may use this document.
· Sharing of this document with others (either in hard or digital copy) is prohibited.
· Copies may be made for use within the classroom.
· Additional licenses may be purchased from the Awesome Art store on Teachers Pay Teachers.
· Publishing any portion of this document on the internet is prohibited. This includes personal or classroom blogs, websites, and social media pages.