Also included in
- This is a bundle of elementary art resources. As I add more elementary art room related products to my TPT store, I may selectively add to this bundle. As more products are added, the total price of the bundle will go up.Disclaimer: Because I cannot predict the regularity of how often resources may$280.00$309.50Save $29.50
Interactive notebooks aren't just for the regular classroom!
Having your students take notes in their sketchbooks about the topics you're covering in art can be boring and sometimes feel like a punishment. But with this package, you’ll be able to cover the same information in a more hands-on and engaging way - ensuring a greater retention of knowledge.
This package is full of interactive components and information to help your students learn about the principles of design.
If you're interested in my best-selling Elements of Art Edition, CLICK HERE.
Be sure to check out the product preview for a preview video!
This package contains:
• 25 Interactive Sketchbook activities covering the Principles of Design
• Step-by-step visual directions for each item
• One video showing you all the interactive components in action and how I've arranged them in my own sketchbook
• 1 PowerPoint presentation that covers all the information needed to complete the interactive sketchbook components (though I highly recommend using these in conjunction with your own art lessons and instruction)
• A version that includes the UK/AUS/CAN spelling of "Colour"
The specific principles that are covered in this package include:
Emphasis, Balance, Repetition, Rhythm (included as a component of repetition), Unity, Variety, Scale, Proportion, and Movement
The sketchbook in the preview video is 9”x12”. If you do not have actual sketchbooks for your students, you can have them make their own by folding 12”x18” pieces of drawing paper in half and binding them together using brads, a hole punch and yarn/ribbon, or by simply stapling the folded end.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or leave some feedback! :)