Articles are important as they provide important information about the noun they precede. This resource can be used to help students consolidate what they know as a whole class demonstration or in reading groups/ literacy sessions for co-operative, paired or independent learning.
1. Defining articles
2. Filling in the blanks using articles
3. Writing a noun group to match the article
4. Writing and identify correct articles
5. Identifying definite or indefinite articles
6. Highlighting noun groups in a sentence
7. Writing in the correct article
***Get a FREE product every month when you follow me on TPT!***
All you need to do is click on the green star next to my store logo at the top right of this page. There are no strings attached - you will get a FREE product delivered to your TPT inbox every month on the 1st!