An interactive book that will engage your students as you read the questions. This hands-on book will target vocabulary, object/ function, and "what" questions with everyday objects. Great for homework or daily use during your speech therapy session or in a classroom.
- One cover page “What Do You Use?”
- 18 question pages
- 18 interactive pieces
- 1 base with 18 blank squares
- Laminate all of the pages.
- Cut each page in half to create the question page. (pages 2-11)
- Hole punch on the left side of each page to align with the base page that will
hold the interactive pieces (Page 12).
- Place the “What Do You Use?” cover page on top to create the cover.
- Use rings to bind the book.
- Cut out each interactive piece. Place one hook Velcro (scratchy side) on each
interactive piece and place one loop Velcro (soft side) in each blank square
on question pages and the last page for easy storage and use (page 12).
- Have the students move the interactive piece to answer the corresponding