Also included in
- Bundle! Interactive Books for Articulation in Speech Therapy. This is a set of ten adaptive books for speech therapy. Perfect for articulation, cycles, phonological processes, teletherapy, and traditional speech therapy. Each of these books stars a loveable unicorn.What is included? No Prep, No$18.00$27.00Save $9.00
- Unicorn Bundle for PreK and Early Elementary Speech & Language!What's Included: Printables & Boom Cards: Interactive Books for Articulation: full series (10 Books) targeting phonological processes, cycles, consonant deletion, and apraxia. Both printable and Boom Cards.Book Companion: How to$25.00$37.50Save $12.50
Kiki Looks for Shawn, by Elizabeth Hepler
This is an set containing an adaptive book, coloring page, and a Boom Cards e-book. It was written with Initial /SH/ articulation targets embedded throughout. It stars a loveable unicorn. Coloring Page included.
You can preview a few pages of this e-book version here. You can click the video preview above to see one of the books in this series.
This book is ideal for speech therapy and could be used in Cycles, Traditional Articulation, Phonological Process Stopping, or Fricatives.
The Book Targets:
- SH Initial Sound Target Phonemes
- Stopping of Fricatives, Phonological Processes, Articulation, or Cycles
- Yes No Questions
- What Questions
- MLU (sentence strips for expanding utterances)
This file contains a link to access interactive task cards using Boom Learning ™. Task cards are included, providing the book in e-book format.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Firefox, Edge, Safari, and Chrome). The Boom Learning app is available on Android, iPad, iPhone, and Kindle Fire. For privacy and security purposes, an adult must have an account to assign and use the Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are purchasing as “Fast Pins” (this provides instant feedback for the games played). Fast play is a free way for students to use Boom Card decks. For additional assignment types, you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial for the premium account. Read here for details.
Join the Ausome Speech Club for freebies, tips and tricks, giveaways, therapy ideas, social script videos, and more!
All rights reserved to Elizabeth Hepler of Ausome Speech, LLC. This original activity was imagined and created by Elizabeth Hepler, all rights reserved.