Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
An ActivInspire flipchart book with interactive features and visual texts to aid students with autism and language delays in comprehension. Core word and fringe word vocabulary relating to Johnny’s life and the life cycle of the apple are depicted with appealing graphics.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• an interactive, visual core word dictionary which demonstrates the meanings of first, next, then, last and again
• Sound effect for eating an apple and more interactive features on 16 pages to make story come to life
• interactive story that demonstrates the meaning of vocabulary words and sentences.
• visual sentence strips to aid in reading comprehension
• Life Cycle of the Apple activity which includes core word vocabulary
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
**Must have ActivInspire software**
For the FREE download, click: FREE ActivInspire Download
This product is included in the Interactive Books for Speech Therapy: Flipchart Bundle.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities.
Don't forget to leave feedback and earn points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Follow us and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.
Please contact us with any questions.
Have fun teaching!
Gabriel and Penelope