Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This ActivInspire flipchart book aids young students with autism and developmental delays in increasing their receptive and expressive vocabulary including both core words and fringe words (ocean animals). It provides visual supports for comprehension.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• Cover page with "I can" statements
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• an interactive, visual core word dictionary which provides the meanings of I, see, and go
• interactive story that demonstrates the meaning of core and fringe vocabulary words
• two story versions in one; longer version includes 10 sea creatures; shorter version includes 6 sea creatures
• total of 37 interactive pages
• visual sentence strips to aid in reading comprehension
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
**Must have ActivInspire software.**
For the FREE download, click: FREE ActivInspire Download
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities.
This product is included in the Interactive Books for Speech Therapy: Flipchart Bundle. .
Try this product for a fun follow-up activity:
Don't forget to leave feedback and earn points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Follow us and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.
Please contact us with any questions.
Have fun teaching!
Gabriel and Penelope