Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The ActivInspire flipchart book piques students’ interest and keeps them engaged as they learn about this community helper. They will want to hear this story again and again. Students with autism and developmental delays will increase core word (i.e. in, go) and fringe word vocabulary.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• visual dictionary for vocabulary relating to a police officer (police officers, police station, police car, etc.)
• interactive story that demonstrates the meaning of vocabulary words
• visual sentence strips to aid in reading comprehension
• an “I Spy” game that requires matching pictures of vocabulary words to pictures in a scene
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities.
**Must have ActivInspire software.**
For the FREE download, click: FREE ActivInspire Download
This product is included in the in the Interactive Books for Speech Therapy: Flipchart Bundle.
Don't forget to leave feedback and earn points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Follow us and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.
Please contact us with any questions.
Have fun teaching!
Gabriel and Penelope