Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This no print and no prep ActivInspire flipchart book is a fun space story that engages students with autism and developmental delays from the cover to the last page. The story increases their use/understanding of core words (i.e. we, see, has, no, hello, goodbye) and fringe words (i.e. astronaut, rocket) paired with their AAC device or a core word board.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• visual dictionary to introduce space setting and characters
• engaging story with realistic character and space images with sound effects and visual supports to aid the students in story comprehension
• character and setting activity with visual supports to aid comprehension of who and where
• repetitive text to teach core words using device or core word board. Core word focus includes: we, see, has, no, hello, goodbye
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
• 29 interactive pages
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities!
**Must have ActivInspire software.**
For the FREE download, click: FREE ActivInspire Download
The perfect companion activity for "A Ride in Space" flipchart story;
You may be interested in the Interactive Books for Speech Therapy: Flipchart Bundle.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities.
Don't forget to leave feedback and earn points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Follow us and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.
Please contact us with any questions.
Have fun teaching!
Gabriel and Penelope