Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This ActivInspire flipchart book provides the perfect visual aids for this favorite sing-along song. The core words (open/close, up/down, in/out) and fringe words (parts of a bus) increase understanding for your students with autism and developmental delays.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• an interactive, visual Core Words in Action section which demonstrates the meanings of go, open, close, up, down, in, and out
• visual dictionary for vocabulary relating to the parts of the bus (doors, horn, windows, etc.)
• interactive story that demonstrates the meaning of vocabulary words
• visual sentence strips to aid in reading comprehension (As the children in the story travel to school, your students activate the sound effect to hear the horn beep, the driver to motion “move on back,” the doors to open and close, and much more.)
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
This product is included in the Interactive Books for Speech Therapy: Flipchart Bundle.
**Must have ActivInspire software.**
For the FREE download, click: FREE ActivInspire Download
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities.
Don't forget to leave feedback and earn points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Follow us and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.
Please contact us with any questions.
Have fun teaching!
Gabriel and Penelope