Bind pages to create a wonderful interactive calendar workbook. Each month have students label each day of the week in each calendar. Work on activities and weekly task cards throughout the year as a class.I have even used these with order children who are working on functional math skills.
This workbook contains:
1. blank fill in calendars for every month of the year.
2. today is template
3. 4 task cards to complete each week of every month
4. Week at a glance visual
5. Hundreds chart for skip counting
Grades 1 - 3 Mathematics Calendar Unit - Interactive Calendar
Covers Ontario Mathematics expectations Grades 2 - 4
- Number Sense and Numeration (counting backwards and forwards, skip counting by 2, 3, 5, 10 etc)
-Measurement (determine, through investigation, the relationship
between days and weeks and between months and years)
- solve problems involving the relationships
between minutes and hours, hours and
days, days and weeks, and weeks and years,
using a variety of tools (e.g., clocks, calendars,