Are you a special ed teacher who wants the first hour of your day planned for you? Problem solved. Consider the first hour of your school day planned once, and ready for the rest of the school year!
See a video preview HERE.
OR Read the blog post HERE.
What is included?
English AND Spanish versions included in clip art version.
• Interactive Calendar Board (with 2 color options and a black and white option)
• Calendar in a clip art version and real picture version.
- Calendar Numbers (holidays and important dates included)
- The month is...
- Months Cards (includes Aussie Months too)
- The day is...
- Number Cards (for the day)
- Year Cards
- Today is, Yesterday was, Tomorrow will be
- Days of the Week cards
- Temperature with cards and blank (to write in temperature)
- Season with cards
- Letters for "Today is..." for your board
- Weather cards
- Seasonal Clothing Cards
- Number of Days in School
- Class Piggy Bank
- Odd / Even
- Class Attendance
• Calendar Mat (cut/paste pieces so that you can differentiate per child)
- 6 Cover Options (color and black/white)
- Includes pictures for students to circle
- Includes writing boxes for students to write answers
• Calendar Mat in a clip art version and real picture version.
English and Spanish versions included in the clip art version.
Looking for a Digital Calendar Routine? This printable calendar has a digital pair, find it here.
The large calendar mat (that is black/white striped in the picture) is not included in the download. I purchased mine at Lakeshore Learning for $3. You can use any calendar.
TO BUY JUST THE CALENDAR MAT, CLICK HERE.
This product aligns with the Morning Adapted Work Binder.
Watch THIS VIDEO to get a full explanation of how I run my entire morning!
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!