Also included in
- Help your students learn their 6th grade math vocabulary! This 137 card, 6-set resource includes the words you will need for the entire school year. They include Algebraic Relationships, Proportions, Rational Numbers, Data Analysis, Geometry, and Personal Financial Literacy. Click on each resourc$20.00$25.00Save $5.00
This 26-card interactive word wall will get your middle school students learning and remembering their academic vocabulary in no time! Included are three sets of 8.5X11 identical cards: one color, one black and white, and one for coloring in. Students use the google form for assessment or to practice their new knowledge. They can use index cards or post-it notes to add to the word wall. You can even print out the cards smaller and put them on an o-ring so they have their own set. Your visual learners and ELL students will appreciate and learn from these activities too!
This resource includes:
•Three identical sets of numbered vocabulary cards. This 26-card set has a color version, a black-and-white version, and an outlined set for coloring in so you can choose whichever one you prefer.
•A 20-question, “question bank” based on the cards.
•An editable google form with the “question bank” questions included.
•Instructions and other ideas for using these word wall cards.
The words for this rational number set include:
Is Less Than
Is Greater Than
Is Less Than or Equal to
Is Greater Than or Equal to
Greatest Common Factor
Simplify a Fraction
Reciprocal (Multiplicative Inverse)
You may also be interested in...
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- 6th Grade STAAR EOC Task Card Bundle
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Google Form Escape Room
Click here to join my email list and get free and discounted products and ideas to engage your students! When you sign up you'll get a free product in your email right away!
Click Here to Follow My Store and receive updates, freebies, and promotions!
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©