This interactive notebook focusses on ch, sh, th, ph, wh digraph sounds. Each page has a specific theme that will help children set
the word in its context. Your students will learn how to read, write and spell each word as well as consolidate their ability to present their work in a creative and neat manner.
I have made this notebook for K-2 students. Some words are trickier than others. It is up to you and the student how detailed your notebook pages are! Differentiate according to scissor skills ability.
Each digraph unit will;-
* look at how to spell, read and write each word in a fun and colorful way.
* give a covering page that includes all the sounds that will be focussed on.
* dedicate a notebook page to each digraph word.
* Give an opportunity for children to research more words other than the words that co-inside with the clipart.
* Give the children an opportunity to put each word into context by presenting their pages with a theme.
*This interactive notebook can be used as a reference throughout the school year and as a review unit for the end of the year too.
I really do hope that your students will enjoy using this notebook as much as my kids did. They had so much fun putting it together and they were so proud of their work!
How to Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:•
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺