Part 2 Interactive Dot Configuration: Plus, 2 free accompanying activities in attachment! The complete Sponge Bob instructions and an original set of Dot Configuration cards! Three pages of Geo-board Activities, a Braille Activity plus some fun with Pac Man!
Level: K-2 Standards: Math-Multiple
• Collect and organize data-Interpret data from graph
• Number and Computation - The student uses numerical and computational concepts and procedures in a variety of situations.
• Number Sense - The student demonstrates number sense for whole numbers. All students will understand and apply number concepts, relations, systems, theory and math procedures in a variety of situations; understand meanings of operations and how they relate to one another; and be able to compute fluently
• Algebra - The student uses algebraic concepts and procedures in a variety of situations.
• Functions - The student recognizes and describes whole number relationships using concrete objects in a variety of situations.