Interactive Dot Configuration: Math featuring Wheel of Configuration, Bowling, Dotzee, Twister games, Dominoes, Dice and more!
Level: K-2 Standards: Math-Multiple
• Collect and organize data-Interpret data from graph
• Number and Computation - The student uses numerical and computational concepts and procedures in a variety of situations
• Number Sense - The student demonstrates number sense for whole numbers. All students will understand and apply number concepts, relations, systems, theory and math procedures in a variety of situations; understand meanings of operations and how they relate to one another; and be able to compute fluently.
• Algebra - The student uses algebraic concepts and procedures in a variety of situations.
• Functions - The student recognizes and describes whole number relationships using concrete objects in a variety of situations.