The Jungle Beat Child Development and English Language Program, suitable for 7 to 10 year olds is a fantastic stand-alone program or as a continuation from Junior Jungle Beat.
Each Jungle Beat module is introduced by a 5 minute, award winning, captivating, exciting, beautiful, and funny cartoon from the famous Jungle Beat series. Each cartoon sets the scene for the module and the topics and activities refer back to the events in the cartoon.
The purpose of the Jungle Beat Child Development and Language Program is to give children a solid English language foundation to set them up for life and to make learning English fun, rewarding, and lasting. Additionally the program stimulates brain development, knowledge enrichment, and critical thinking. The program incorporates cross curricular activities such as maths, science, and geography, in order to enhance the learning enjoyment and effectiveness.
The programs covers a very wide range of topics such as grammar, vocabulary, sentence building, presentations, using grammar in real life, increasing vocabulary, grammar rules, situational English , and many more.
The Jungle Beat programs are best utilized in a classroom environment and presented by a teacher on an interactive screen or on an interactive touch board.
This Jungle Beat program is perfect for language centers, primary schools, schools, and after hours learning centers. Each module is suitable for three to five hours of teaching, depending on the class size, activities conducted, learning pace, use of the interactive tools, workbooks, activity pages, and additional activities.
The Jungle Beat programs fully utilize the interactive touch board by having many many interactive activities, games, animations, sounds, songs, images, and tools, such as the drawing palette, on screen instructions, easy to use navigation, and a video shortcut.
Benefits of List Premier’s interactive software include:
• Visual display of real life situations;
• Students actively interact;
• Communicate; and
• There is evidence of participation and competence;
Students can touch, select, drag, and manipulate information on the screen. It is as if students "step inside" thousands of learning worlds created through animation and presented on the screen.
Resources for the Jungle Beat Program:
• Each program consists of 12 interactive software modules suitable for 3-5 hours of teaching.
• Each program includes “The Additional Classroom Activities” digital resources (extra games, songs, activities, material, etc.) to enhance the learning.
• Printed workbooks can be ordered
• Online multi- platform compatible digital workbooks can be ordered.
• Suggested schedule/ timetable to implement the Jungle Beat curriculum.
• Detailed Teacher’s Manual.
• Lesson scripts with story summary (free upon request).
Learn more from www.listpremier.com (including a promo video)
Relevance: Learn English; English vocabulary, Teach English, Interactive Grammar, Interactive English, ESL, EAL, EFL, touch board, touch screen