Interactive Firefighter Activity Set for Speech Therapy
PreK - 1st
Firefighters can be a fun community helper to talk about in your speech therapy sessions. This resource is perfect for the littles on your caseload that may not be able to attend to those longer books on your shelf. It can be stand alone set of activities or paired with a firefighter book you may have.
So what's included?
- colored version of the interactive book
- b/w version of the book (perfect to send home for extra practice!)
- colored and b/w versions of the manipulatives to use as you wish
- playdough smash mats to address the concepts "up/down" and "big/little"
- easy to use Dalmatian craft
Looking for more community helper resources?
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.