Also included in
- $$$$$$$$$ SAVE 20% $$$$$$$$$This product is a bundle of the activities for the following topics:World War II Interactive BundleInteractive Gallery: Inside a Nazi Concentration CampInteractive Gallery: The Experience of Japanese InternmentInteractive Gallery: Totalitarianism and Military Action (1931$99.26$124.08Save $24.82
- $$$$$$$$$ SAVE 30% $$$$$$$$$This product is a bundle of the activities for the following topics:Reconstruction Era (1865-1877) Activities BundleInformational Text: ReconstructionInteractive Gallery: Abraham Lincoln and ReconstructionIda Wells: Excerpt from "Southern Horrors: Lynch Laws in all its Ph$195.33$279.04Save $83.71
The product is a Google form and doc linked to 2 interactive galleries on the Counterculture of the 1960's.
Students will receive a Google form linked to two Interactive Galleries: Generation Gap and Culture of the Counterculture. Students can answer the 14 reading comprehension questions on the form while exploring the interactive galleries. Next, students can answer the 5 short answer questions on the doc.
Students will learn about:
- The Generation Gap
- The Hippie 'Look'
- The Counterculture and Civil Rights
- Protesting the Vietnam War
- The Counterculture at Home
- The Draft
- The Culture of the Counterculture
- Rock Music Festivals
- Jack Kerouac
- Psychedelic Art
- Easy Rider
This product is editable and the answer options have been shuffled.
For the entire lesson:
Thank you for looking!