Do you want a new and easy way to help your students learn about geometry? Use this powerpoint presentation to get your students talking, reading, writing, and drawing about geometry. Your kinesthetic learners will internalize these geometric concepts and form a deep long lasting understanding of geometry. Use the presenter view of the powerpoint to see lesson plans. You shouldn't have to do much more than just show the power point. Teaching is hard, let me help you! Download includes:
* lesson plans in presenter view
* circle maps
* turn and talk
* essential (important) questions
* gallery walk
* story about geometry
* geometric artwork
* play dough geometry
* recipe for homemade play dough.
* Additional resources including a geometry book to be illustrated by kids.
* list of geometry vocabulary plus definitions.
* Kids will learn about: lines, angles, rays, 2d and 3d shapes and more.
* a list of great geometry trade books
Lesson plans are in the presenter view of the powerpoint.