Also included in
- Stop piecing together middle school grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this thorough middle school grammar bundle, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentat$179.99$333.77Save $153.78
Practice common grammar lessons with these interactive notebook pieces, grammar sorts, and digital grammar activities. These cover sentence structure, verb voice, verb mood, verbals, and phrases/ clauses. This bundle is perfect for digital learning with the option for printing.
This bundle contains five grammar interactive notebook products from my store for a discounted price. You will receive links to download the activities for digital use. You will also receive PDFs.
* Interactive notebook pieces on blocks. These are folding pieces. Pieces include: gerund, infinitive, participle; subjunctive mood, interrogative mood, indicative mood, conditional mood, imperative mood; active voice and passive voice; phrase and clauses; sentence structure (types of sentences): simple, compound, complex, and compound complex.
* Folding pieces that allow students to sort the definitions of each grammatical term. (You can see ALL the interactive pieces in the thumbnails.)
♦ 100 sentences for students to sort. Students will need to:
~ cut and place 20 pieces in the correct category - gerund, infinitive, or participle.
~cut and place 20 pieces in the correct category - active or passive voice.
~cut and place 20 pieces in the correct category - conditional, subjunctive, interrogative, imperative, and indicative moods.
~cut and place 20 pieces in the correct category - phrase or clause (not complete sentences).
~cut and place 20 pieces in the correct category - simple, compound, complex, or compound-complex sentences.
♦ For classes who do NOT use interactive notebooks, I have included an answer sheet for each grammar scramble for students to adhere the answers.
♦ You will receive five links with Google Slide activities. Students will sort the pieces digitally.
Each digital activity includes 20 pieces for students to sort. The five links for Google Slides cover sentence structure, verb voice, verb mood, verbals, and phrases/ clauses.
The answer keys are included.
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.