These folders make great assets for any classroom.
1. Pick out a letter sized file folder of any color.
2. Color and cut out the label cover for the front of the folder. Paste it on the front of the file folder. Be sure to write your name at the top of the label.
3. Print the page with the guitar head and neck. Write in the names of the strings in the blank circles on the guitar neck. The strings from left to right are EBGDAE Color.
4. Print the page with the guitar body. Color.
5. Cut out the head, neck, and body of the guitar. Align the head to the neck, and the neck to the body. Paste onto the inside of the file folder.
6. Print the First Chords page. Cut out the chords and paste them around the inside of the folder.
7. Lastly, print the back cover page. Free draw, cut out and paste on the back side of your file folder.
3 covers and back pages to choose from.