*CCSS included on EVERY Page, written as CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RI Know and use various text features to locate key facts or information in a text, to serve multiple grade levels*
1. I can poster/standards poster
2. Text structure posters- Description, Sequential, Compare and Contrast, Cause and Effect, Problem and Solution
3. Interactive Text Structure Journal
4. Informational Text Features Anchor Chart labels
5. When I read non-fiction poster
6. Posters for the following elements: table of contents, glossary, index, key/guide words, diagrams, graphs/charts/tables, maps, timeline, photographs/illustrations, caption, types of print, titles/headings, subheading, sidebar, label, close up, cutaway, comparison
7. Interactive Informational Text Notebooks- 2 versions
Version 1: Text feature, definition, color the correct example.
Version 2: Text feature, empty definition space (you could have the students write the definition, or I have included a cut/paste definition), empty space for an example (you could have the students draw an example or cut one out of a magazine)
Please download the preview for a closer look!
Please be respectful and have integrity and purchase an additional license if you are wanting to share my product.
I LOVE READING YOUR FEEDBACK! Why not earn yourself FREE TpT $ by leaving feedback on your purchase?!
Interested in more ideas, freebies, and fun? Visit my blog at sellingthesizzle42.blogspot.com
Like my Facebook page for more fan only freebies! https://www.facebook.com/sellingthesizzle?ref=hl