Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Interactive Instructional Technology Notebook and Task Cards with Assessment 5 Pack includes some of our more popular instructional technology activities and lessons - perfect for any technology class for use in grades 1-4!
Here's what you'll get:
Get students involved in taking notes and understanding the technology that they encounter and utilize every day with this Technology Interactive Notebook!
Click on the green preview button to see what's inside!
FREE: Get our Digital Footprint Graphic Organizer with purchase of this packet!
This 48-page Common packet includes:
• Technology Standards & Effective Teacher Technology Use
• Technology Notebook Grading Rubric Scale
• Parts of a Computer
• The Birth of The Computer: Technology Compare and Contrast (The First Computer and a Modern Day Computer)
• Technology Compare and Contrast Matrix (Desktops and Laptops/Tablets)
• Popular Windows Keyboard Shortcuts
• Popular Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
• Types of Picture Files
• Steps to Save our Work
• The Computer Mouse
• The QWERTY Keyboard
• The QWERTY Keyboard (Blank)
• Creating A Strong Password
‘• TECH’abulary Vocabulary Glossary Cards with pocket
• Social Media Awareness Poem
• E-mail Etiquette
• Internet Safety Tips flap
• Social Media Pros and Cons Activity
• Technology How To accordion fold
• Technology Compare & Contrast
• Technology Important Figures Pocket with 24 pre-made, no-prep cards
• Spotlight on Important Figures in Technology Penatgon fold
• Technology iPhone History Activity
• Technology Self-Assessment
Also includes a "Tech"-abulary Fan template for students to collect and organize technology vocabulary words and their meanings.
You'll also receive:
Technology Review Task Cards / Quiz for Grades 1 - 4
Assess students in digital computer knowledge This packet can be used as a pretest at the start of the school year, or at the end of the school year for an overview / review test. The packet can also be cut out and laminated for individual task cards for a technology center.
Click on the green preview button above to see a sneak peek of what's inside!
This 23-page Common Core-Aligned packet includes 32 cards:
• Digital Citizenship Questions
• Basic Computer Use Questions
• Internet Safety Questions
• 3-2-1 Self-Assessment for Students in grades 3 and 4 and Thumbs-Up Assessment for students in grades 1 and 2.
Answer key included.
Assess Your 'Techno-Self' Technology Checklists for Students and Teachers
❤ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
✓ Be sure to Check out our MrTechnologyTpT Blog
✓ Be sure to FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST MrTechnology
✓ FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ MrEduTechnology
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
✓ Be sure to FOLLOW US ON Instagram @MrTechnologyTpT
✎ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products! Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.
❤ Like what you see? Follow my store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
Thank you for shopping and please take a moment to rate this product if you decide to purchase it.
© Copyright MrTechnology, 2017