Learn basic concepts while having fun with play dough! These 33 mats help to work on categorisation, naming objects, location words and following directions. Students can also work on their fine motor skills while completing the colourful, hands on mats.
Language play dough mats include 6 different types:
- Rooms in a house sort: Smash a play dough ball on the objects that belong in each room of the house
- Roll a snake: Make 5 snake rolls while naming objects that belong in different places
- Show where it is: Roll play dough balls and put them where the instructions say and understand prepositions.
- I can name: Name items in a group and fill the balloons
- Make it- set 1: Finish the picture with play dough
- Make it-set 2: Finish the picture with play dough by following the directions
Your download includes:
★ 33 play dough mats
★ Instructions on how to use the mats and photographs of them being used
You will need to:
★ Print the mats in colour
★ Laminate each of the mats for long term use
I like to use this product for:
→ Early language skills
→ Playing while learning language
→ Following directions
→ Receptive & expressive language
→ For children with language delays or ESL
→ Fine motor development
→ Whole of class, small groups and individual students
Like this product? Then you need to check out these other great resources in my store!
In My Town- Maps, community and occupations
Listen & Find + Listen & Draw Bundle
Feedback & Followers
If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through “My Purchases” under “My Account” at TpT. You will receive TPT credits if your review is for a paid product! I read and respond to all reviews- I really appreciate hearing from you!
Follow my TPT store to be the first to see my new release products and find out when my store is on sale! If you have any questions or ideas please contact me!
Katrina Bevan- Speech Pathologist
Pinterest: Katrina Bevan