This Science Bundle contains two complete units!
Interactive Science - Botany (Learning about Plants)
Designed for multi-age / multi-grade and allows students to create a beautiful, lasting project by the end of their study.
Topics/Areas covered in the unit:
- What is Botany? What is a Botanist?
- Parts of a plant (and their functions)
- Anatomy of a flower (and functions of each part)
- Flower to Seed reproduction
- Parts of a seed
- Types of seeds
- Parts of a plant cell (and functions)
- How plants are classified
- Classification of leaves
- Non-flowering plants
- Poisonous plants
- Carnivorous plants
- Multiple pages of templates with instructions on how to complete each part of the project!
Learning about Bones and our Skeletal System - Interactive Learning
Students will enjoy learning about bones and their bodies with this interactive unit on the human skeletal system. With this unit, students can elected (or teacher can assign) for students to create a lapbook or notebook project all about bones. Students may also use this unit within the context of a Science journal project.
What is the Skeletal System?
How does the Skeletal System help us?
Who has more bones - Baby or Adult?
Are bones alive?
What are bones made of?
How do bones break and heal?
Keeping bones healthy
Names of bones
Functions of certain bones as well as the spine
✏WANT Freebies & Updates? CLICK HERE to go to my store & FOLLOW ME! ♥ ♥
Want to connect off site?
✏Follow my blog: Creations by LAckert
✏Visit me or contact me via my website: CHSH-Teach.com