This product is a simple letter sound matching activity for with disabilities or students in ECE, kindergarten or first grade. It’s great for at home learning or school closures via computers or tablets and can also be used in the classroom on whiteboards! It’s quick and easy for teachers to share with families.
· 26 page interactive Google Slide™ document. Students drag a circle to identify what letter sound a picture starts with.
· A simple “set up” guide for teachers
· Simple “set up” guides for parents for computers and tablets
· 26 page interactive Boom Card / Boom Learning deck. Students click / tap to identify what letter sound a picture starts with.
· You will need to be able have access to Google Slides™ to use this product
· You will not need to edit any part of the Google Slides™
· You will need a Boom Learning account to use the Boom Cards. (Free accounts are available.) CLICK HERE for Boom set up tips and FAQ.
DOWNLOADING/ SET UP:
· After purchasing, you’ll get access to a PDF that includes links and that walk you through setting up the Google Slides™ and links to Boom Cards.
· You’ll also have access to PDFs to share with families to help with using Google Slides™ on computers and tablets
· When using the slides decks on tablets or on the computer, students will need to stay in edit mode to use the interactive features. They will need to be able to click/ tap and then drag a circle to mark their answers.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.
· This purchase is for personal classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school system or multiple classrooms is not allowed. You are not allowed to share the Google Slides™ links with anyone except the families of students in your classroom/ on your caseload. You cannot share the link or slides with other teachers or families of students who are not in your classroom.
· You do not have permission to edit any text/ pictures within this document.
· You do not have permission to add/ edit any slides.
· Do not remove my website name from any location in the product.
· Do not edit/ modify anything from this document and post it as your own (paid or free) without prior written permission from me.
· Parents/ families: DO NOT have permission to share this link/ Google Slides™ with anyone. You only have permission to use it with the student that it was originally intended for.
If your students love this interactive activity, check out my interactive number matching and counting Google Slides™activity and my interactive circle time with Google Slides™