Interactive Listening Game from Virtually Montessori - Ice Breaker and Community Builder
This is a fun, interactive game that encourages students to carefully read, watch, and listen for their clues. Use it as an ice breaker or just as a way to spend 15 minutes or so being goofy and building community together.
- 30 game cards
- Answer key
Before beginning, print and cut out the cards. Laminating is recommended, but not necessary.
1. Pass out one card to each student. If you have fewer than 30 students, give an extra card to a few students until all cards are passed out. The game will not work properly without all 30 cards in play.
2. The person with the card that reads, "Start the game..." begins.
3. Players listen (or watch) for their clues and then perform the action as written on the card he or she is holding.
4. Continue play until someone reads, "Thank you for playing. The game is now over."
Interactive Listening Games (Set of 3) - Ice Breaker and Community Builder
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products! Here's how:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.