This is a 54 page download that focuses on building literacy skills in preschool and kindergarten age children.
The contents cover: Parts of a book, ABC order, Letter confusion sort, rhyming words/pictures, beginning letter sounds, vowel recognition and use (CVC intro), Syllable counting and sort, ending letter sounds, nouns and verbs, singular and plural, CVC word building, Intro to sight words, beginning and ending blends, building words with blends, intro to word families, and reading comprehension.
How to use: Guide students through the different pages at an appropriate pace until they master the concepts.
1. Purchase, download, and print the 'Interactive Literacy Folder'
2. Laminate, and cut the the pages that say "Laminate and cut"
3. Velcro the cut pieces to the coordinating page. (using clear velcro tape)
4. Insert the pages into a 1.5 binder
For more pictures and instructions visit my blog.
OTHER LEARNING FOLDERS:
Preschool Learning Folder
Spanish Interactive Learning Folder
Telling Time Learning Folder
MORE PRE-K/KINDERGARTEN RESOURCES:
1. Fall-Themed Pre-Writing Activities
2. Upper-Case Letters Play-Dough Mats
3.Large, Traceable Alphabet Cards
4. Learn My Letter and Numbers Handwriting Notebook
The graphics were purchased and used with permission from these creative geniuses: Teacher Gems
,Kate Hadfield Designs
, and Graphics from the pond