Interactive Math Activities Teaching Book is filled with interactive Common Core math activities that you can use in your classroom. Each activity is explained in detail, so that you can create your own activities for your students. Each chapter also comes with ready-to-use examples that you can print out and use. The goal is to help grades K - 2 students learn math - and have fun while they learn!
• Mathbooking - a new combination of math journals or notebooks + scrapbooking
• Math Glyphs - students answer math questions to create a personal work of art or craft
• Math and Tell - combines storytelling, language arts, and literacy with math word problems
• Math Games and Puzzles - brand-new math games to entertain students while they learn
• Taking Math Outside - use the great outdoors as an interactive location for math class
• Holiday Math - special seasons of the year are perfect for showcasing math
All the Common Core State Standards for mathematics in kindergarten, grade 1, and grade 2 are aligned with one or more “math-tivity,” so you can be sure your curriculum is covered while your students are learning to love math.
to order the physical book.
Thanks for stopping by my store,