Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
21.41 MB | 55 pages
This product includes over 50 pages of photos, templates, instructions, and ideas for creating interactive math notebooks or journals in your classroom. Whether you are a veteran of interactive student notebooks, or just getting started, the resource has everything you need to set up your interactive notebooks and cover the 4th grade Common Core Number and Operations in Base Ten (NBT) Standards.
This is the first installment in a series of products covering all of the 4th grade Common Core Standards in Mathematics. Future products will cover the other four clusters of math standards.
Because this interactive notebook kit has been organized and grouped by standard, it can be used with any curriculum that is aligned with the Common Core State Standards. However, you may wish to use individual elements or activities separately as they compliment your specific curriculum.
Although this product is aligned with the 4th grade standards, it could easily be modified and adapted to meet the 3rd and 5th grade standards as well.
Topics Covered Include:
• Setting up a Table of Contents
• Unit Cover Pages and Templates
• Vocabulary Pages and Templates
• Place Value Relationships (4.NBT.A.1)
• Read and Write Numbers (4.NBT.A.2)
• Compare and Order Numbers (4.NBT.A.2)
• Rounding Numbers (4.NBT.A.3)
• Additional Activities for 4.NBT Cluster A (4.NBT.A.1 – 4.NBT.A.3)
• Adding and Subtracting Numbers (4.NBT.B.4)
• Multiplying Numbers (4.NBT.B.5)
• Dividing Numbers (4.NBT.B.6)
The download of this product also includes numerous PNG images of templates and figures that you can resize and print as you wish.