These interactive notebook pages come complete with pages for introducing each part of standard NBT, (Numbers and Operations in Base Ten). It includes pictures for showing how you could set up the pages. These interactive pages also include vocabulary, helpful hints, examples, and much, much more. My students use these pages in one way or another every day. I would be lost without them!
There are so many pages that it allows for choices.
Everything is covered in NBT.1, NBT.2, NBT.3, NBT.4, NBT.5, NBT.6
Here is a basic list of what is included with these interactive pages:
• Getting Started
• Math Notebook Covers – 3 types
• MCC4.NBT.1 – Place Value – 8 pages - (This includes 10 times
more / 10 times less, and the value of numbers).
• MCC4.NBT.2 – Ways to represent numbers: standard,
expanded, word, and base-ten model – 10 pages
• MCC4.NBT.2 – Comparing & Ordering Numbers – 6 pages
• MCC4.NBT.3 – Rounding Numbers – 7 pages
• MCC4.NBT.4 – Addition – 6 pages
• MCC4.NBT.4 – Subtraction – 6 pages
• MCC4.NBT.5 – Multiplication – 20 pages – (This includes
arrays, area model, the commutative, associative, and
distributive properties of multiplication, partial products, and the
traditional multiplication algorithm).
• MCC4.NBT.6 – Division – 12 pages – (This includes using base-
ten models, distributive property, partial quotients, and the
traditional division algorithm).
All sections come with vocabulary word walls and vocabulary
(Also, included: Multiple pages of picture examples. Most pages
have a picture example to demonstrate the interactive page.)
If you are looking for more interactive pages see the link below:
Interactive Pages - Fraction and Decimals (NF)
Interactive Pages - Measurement and Data (MD)
Interactive Pages - Geometry
Interactive Pages - Operations and Algebraic Thinking (OA)
Interactive Math Notebook - Mega-Bundle