Also included in
- Interactive Notebook Bundle for Third Grade - 1,655 pages! Scaffolded notes are included for math, reading, writing and grammar containing guided notes and activities containing 400 pages of content. 40 interactive printables are also included for math, 50 interactive printables for writing and th$99.95$159.80Save $59.85
- Interactive Math Notebook Bundle for 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade and 5th grade - 2,335 pages! Scaffolded Notes and 40 interactive printables are also included for each grade level. ANSWER KEYS ARE INCLUDED! This bundle of interactive notebooks contains five interactive notebooks for$119.85$199.75Save $79.90
- Interactive Math Notebook for Third Grade with Scaffolded Guided Notes + Google Slides - 975 pages! ANSWER KEYS ARE INCLUDED! This huge bundle has everything you need for a full year of teaching 3rd grade math. 105 pages of scaffolded notes have been added including answer keys! Also included are$81.86$90.95Save $9.09
Interactive Math Notebook for Third Grade - over 475 pages! ANSWER KEYS ARE INCLUDED! This huge bundle has everything you need for a full year of teaching 3rd grade math. 105 pages of scaffolded notes have been added including answer keys! Also included are 40 interactive printables with answer keys to accompany your lessons. A Google Slides version of the interactive printables is also included - 40 Google Slides! They can be used as homework, bell work, morning work, sub work, or for skills reinforcement. This bundle is also great for Distance Learning!
This math notebook is completely hands-on and interactive. Each chapter in this interactive math journal includes a divider for the standard that is covered in the chapter, a hands-on activity for students to put in their math notebooks, and at least one page that you can use as an assessment or as a worksheet for additional skills practice. In addition, each chapter has a page of graphics that your students can color, cut out, and paste into their math notebooks. There are also pictures of children using this notebook to give you and your students ideas about how to set up your own math notebooks.
Included in this product are 105 pages of scaffolded notes or guided notes and activities. Students will be more engaged in your lessons when they use these notes to help guide their learning. Answer keys are provided as well.
All Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for Third Grade Mathematics are covered in this book.
- Multiplication Using Arrays
- Understanding Division
- Multiplication and Division Word Problems
- Elements of Multiplication and Division
- Properties of Multiplication
- Relating Division to Multiplication
- Multiplication and Division Within 100
- Two-step Word Problems
- Patterns of Arithmetic
- Rounding Numbers
- Addition and Subtraction Within 1000 Multiplying One-digit Numbers by Multiples of 10
- Properties of Fractions
- Representing Fractions on a Number Line
- Comparing Fractions
- Telling Time
- Bar Graphs
- Collecting Data and Creating Line Plots
- Understanding Area
- Measuring Area
- Finding the Area of a Rectangle
- Categories of Shapes
- Expressing Parts of Shapes as Fractions
Make sure to look at the preview for more details about this fun and interactive way to teach math in your classroom!
If you are interested in the BUNDLE for this booklet that comes with math, reading, writing, and grammar interactive notebooks and a huge discount, click here.
Other interactive notebooks for third grade:
- Third Grade Interactive Reading Notebook
- Third Grade Interactive Writing Notebook
- Third Grade Interactive Grammar Notebook
Interactive math notebooks in other grade levels:
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade
- Fifth Grade
- Sixth Grade
- Seventh Grade
- Eighth Grade
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
All graphics are originals and created by myself.
Thanks for visiting my store,