These interactive tasks are perfect for teaching basic math skills to a variety of types of learners. All of these resources are interactive which will allow your student to be actively engaged while learning!
These materials are great for independent work on previously mastered skills, teaching new concepts, or a little bit of both! This resource would make a perfect station to be run by a paraprofessional.
Put all pages in one binder for one complete center activity! These tasks are great for down time in between centers or during teacher transitions between tasks!
- Round to Next Dollar Up
- Match Coin Combinations
- Sort the Multiples
- Fill in the Missing Number
- Match the Dice (3 part addition problems)
- Write the Number in words (3 and 4 digit numbers)
- Greater Than, Less Than (3 and 4 digit numbers)
- Match the Clock to the Time (five minute increments)
- Draw the Hands on the Clocks (time to the minute increments)
- Sort the Fractions
- Match What Comes Between (4 digit numbers)
- Match the Number Facts to the Answer (addition & subtraction 10-40)
- Finish the Pattern
Available in Australian, British, and Canadian versions! To receive your international copy email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Preview of this Resource!
Get all 3 levels of Interactive Math Work Books & save money:
Interactive Math Work (BUNDLE}
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help childen with autism please visit The Autism Helper