This product is a great starting point for creating an interactive morning meeting/ circle time / calendar time lesson for students with special needs or students in kindergarten. It’s great for at home learning or school closures via computers or tablets and can also be used in the classroom on whiteboards! It’s quick and easy for teachers to edit/ modify and easy for students to access!
· Two interactive morning meeting/ circle time Google Slide™ decks: One for students to type and one for students to drag their answers.
· A simple “set up” guide for teachers
· Simple “set up” guides for parents for computers and tablets
EACH CIRCLE TIME SLIDE DECK HAS 12 SLIDES INCLUDING:
· An opening “Good morning slide”
· A greeting slide
· Slide to enter theme of the week & video
· Slide to enter letter of the week & video and for students to type or circle the letter
· Slide to enter sight word video
· Slide to type or match sight words
· Slide to enter weather video
· Slide to type or circle weather for the day
· Slide to enter calendar video
· Slide to type or circle day and month
· Slide to enter emotions video
· Slide to answer attendance question or type name and type or circle emotion for the day
Looking for printable & digital circle time books to go along with your morning meeting/ circle time lesson? Check out these student books!
· You will need to be able have access to Google Slides™ to use this product
· You will need to edit some slides (3, 4 and 6) by adding text to meet your classroom/ lesson needs
· You will need to add any videos from your computer or online websites that you want included
DOWNLOADING/ SET UP:
· After purchasing, you’ll get access to a PDF that includes links and will walk you through setting up the Google Slides™.
· You’ll also have access to PDFs to share with families to help with using Google Slides™ on computers and tablets
- When using this on the iPad: Students will have to navigate back and forth between presentation mode and editing mode to ensure that any videos you add and the interactive features work.
- When using this on the computer: Students can stay in editing mode the whole time and videos and interactive features will work. If students want the screen bigger and they prefer, they can switch back and forth between editing and presentation mode. They will always need to be in editing mode for the interactive feature to work.
- This purchase is for personal classroom use only. Duplication for an entire school system or multiple classrooms is not allowed. You are not allowed to share the Google Slides™ links with anyone other than the families, parents of students in your classroom/ on your caseload and your direct students. You can share the links/ Google Slides™ with students and families via email or secured platforms (like Class Dojo™, Google Classroom™, Seesaw™.)
- You do not have permission to edit any text/ pictures within this document unless it says “teacher add..”
- You do have permission to add slides as needed to meet your classroom needs.
- Do not remove my website name from any location in the product.
- Do not edit/ modify anything from this document and post it as your own (paid or free) without prior written permission from me.
- Parents/ families: DO NOT have permission to share this link/ Google Slides™ with anyone. You only have permission to use it with the student that it was originally intended for.
This product was created using Smarty Symbols Images. All rights reserved, 2011-2015.