"My Learning Station's Binder" is a group of daily writing/learning activities that students complete at their stations. For each part I created two different versions. One version are for the students who can write independently. The second version are for the students who may need to see the word to help prompt them (the list of options to chose from are listed below each page). The second version can also have students circle the option they are selecting only, instead of writing the word out, if they struggle with writing.
There are four sections in this packet:
- "Calendar Time" is the first part of the packet. It is a review of the morning circle time activities like today's date, weather, and how many days the students have been in school.
- "All About Me" is the second part of the packet. This section goes over students' basic information like full name, birthdate, phone number, and address.
- "All About My School and Class" is the third part. This section goes over the students' school they attend and the number of students in their class.
- "All About My Family" is the fourth and final part. This section goes over the students' parents and siblings names along with any pets they may have.
To save paper, print out this packet, place the pages in clear sleeves, and put it all together in a binder. Each student can have their own binder or you can create a few to have the students share. It is a great way for students to learn this important information about themselves without killing a bunch of trees everyday.
* There are parts to this packet that have be created to fit my students needs. I am still trying to figure out how to create an editable pdf, but in the meantime, please let me know if you would like me to create individualized pages to fit your students' needs.