Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.92 MB | 18 pages
Having trouble creating fun and engaging social studies lessons? After teaching ancient civilizations to sixth graders for many years I am compiling a few of my interactive notebook tools.
Included in this unit:
1. World Map Partner Sheet - great tool to have your students already partnered up for activities. Plus a useful tool to review basic geographic identification.
2. 5 Themes of Geography Foldable
3. 5Themes of Geography Teacher Notes
4. 5 Themes of Geography Four Block Note Sheet
Understanding of Movement of the Earth
5. Kinds of Map Foldable
6. Kinds of Maps – Teacher Notes
7. Latitude and Longitude – Drawing the Lines
8. Latitude and Longitude – Island Activity
9. Island Activity – Writing Prompt
10. Land form Flip Up
11. Land form Definitions
This unit can take 2-3 weeks depending on the use of other materials.
Like this unit??
Here are the other units that I am working on:
Unit 2: The Beginnings of Human Society
Unit 3: The Fertile Crescent
Unit 4: Ancient Egypt
Unit 5: Ancient China
Unit 6: Ancient India
Unit 7: Ancient Greece
Unit 8: Ancient Rome
Unit 9: Ancient Africa