Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This calendar resource is great for morning work because it is interactive and fits in a notebook. It is also designed for differentiation and is useful in a SPED setting. This innovative resource will change your morning work time from endless worksheets to student-led learning every day!
UPDATED through 2025! PLEASE redownload for FREE to receive updated YEAR cards and YEAR titles.
What Is Included? Individual Cards For:
• 12 Months of the Year
• 7 Days of the Week
• Years (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025) **I will keep updating the years and you can always download again FOR FREE any future updates! (from your "My Purchases" tab)**
• Today's Weather (Sunny, Rainy, Cloudy, Partly Cloudy, Snowy, Stormy, Windy)
• Today's Date
• Numerical Day of the Month
• Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (writer option and non-writer option)
• 4 Seasons of the Year
• 11 Holidays (PLUS Alternate Religious-Themed Cards for St. Patrick's Day and Merry Christmas)
• Today I Want to …
• 10 Coin Pages with numerical ranges from 1 to 31
• 10 Counter Pages with Base Tens, Tally Marks and Ten Frames of numerical ranges 1 to 31
• 4 Counter Pages with Dice of numerical ranges 1 to 31
• 7 Counter Pages with Base Tens of numerical ranges 32 to 100 (NEWLY ADDED August 2018)
PLUS 1 example page, 4 pages of Wall-sized versions of each card for your classroom and 1 page of Calendar Board titles for optional bulletin board use.
PLEASE check out THIS BLOG POST to see it in action!
This product shows your students the entire calendar on one page and also gives them a place to do some calendar math. Easily differentiated and great for visual learners as well as those students with differing abilities and/or are non-verbal. This also requires no writing if you use the provided optional cards with dates/days pre-typed.
As my students advance in abilities, I will add more options! I added the counting and coin pages recently, and I have plans to add daily math task cards as well. *Previous purchasers can ALWAYS download product updates for FREE through your "My Purchases" tab, and I will send a message alerting you anytime I update the product!*
Please see the FREE PREVIEW (green button above) for full-size samples of the task cards in this resource.
All Rights Reserved. Purchaser reserves right to make multiple copies for his/her single classroom use only. Distribution in any way, including posting electronically on a website of any kind, are strictly prohibited. Multiple user licenses are available at the time of purchase or anytime after for an additional fee.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
THANK YOU for visiting my store!
Save $$$ with BUNDLES! This resource is included in BOTH of these bundles.
You might like to purchase ONE of these instead for significant savings.