This product can help assist you and your students in a variety of ways in the classroom. First and foremost, it provides your students with the knowledge of what the ELA expectations are of them as a fifth grade student, as well as, a reference to use throughout the duration of the school year.
This specific product covers all of the 5th grade Common Core ELA standards, specifically Literature Standards and Informational Standards.
This product includes:
- A cover for each notebook
- “I can statements” for each standard, which is to be glued at the top of each new skill/concept being taught
- all graphics, information, and fold-ables to create each skill set in the interactive notebook
- Separators for the two sets of standards
- Completed pictures of each skill set so you will know how the notebook should be compiled.
In order to have students successfully compile this interactive notebook, your students will need the following: a composition type notebook, crayons/colored pencils, glue sticks or regular glue, and enough copies of each skill set for each student.
There are sets for male students as well as female students; however, it is up to you whether you would like to have your students use the separate male and female options OR use just one.
I hope that you find this product to be beneficial for yourself as an educator, while instructing your students on the ELA Common Core standards for language. Additionally, I hope your students enjoy the creation of their interactive language notebook, while learning the different standards.