This product was originally designed for Interactive Notebooks but can also be used as integer application practice. The dotted lines surrounding the page is a border to cut along if page needs to be trimmed to fit students' Interactive Notebooks.
Student directions to complete this activity are as follows:
1. Highlight the question. (What is the problem asking you to do?)
2. Circle any important mathematical information that will help answer the question.
3. Model the problem by a drawing a picture that best represents the scenario.
4. Show your work (computations) for how you arrived at the solution.
5. Write the answer to the question as a complete sentence.