These interactive notebook pages are Common Core aligned for grades 4th & 5th. Each interactive notebook page has an easy to cut out "I Can" statement, interactive note page, and an additional teaching point statement inspired by Lucy Caulkins' Reading Workshop lessons. These pages can be used with any fiction novel. The pages were designed as part of my character unit book study.
Interactive notebook pages included in this pack are:
- Character Sketch flipbook (4 different styles)
- Character Interaction Cell Phone accordion
- Character Trait Diary
- Minor Character Pocket sort
- "Acting Out of Character" flipbook
- Character Analysis flapbook
- Comparing Settings venn diagram
- Tone multi-level flipbook
- Mood multi-level flipbook
- Lessons Learned flipbook
- Themes accordion
- Summary accordion (two styles)
Please see the preview for example interactive notebook pages. There is also a character sketch freebie which includes the teaching point, "I Can" statement, and interactive notebook page (2 different styles).
If you have any questions please contact me at MsAPlusTeacher@gmail.com.
Hope these can help your Reader's Workshop or Interactive Notebooks! Please leave a comment after your purchase! Thanks!