These interactive journal pages go along with the story The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. They are reading response templates to be completed, cut, and glued into an interactive journal.
There are six pages which include:
1. An intro page, with a lift the flap template for student opinion on the story.
2. A title and large heart for recording the students' favorite part.
3. A life cycle lift-the-flap, if you're including this in your study.
4. Plate shapes for recording what the caterpillar ate.
5. A lift the flap page for recording the caterpillar's changes at the beginning/middle/end.
6. Picture frame page for students to draw people who might enjoy the book.
Thanks for viewing. enjoy!!