Interactive Notebook- reading response activities
Are you using interactive notebooks in your classroom? These things are AMAZING! My kids have been really motivated to write ever since I introduced them!
I created this pack to help my students with their reading responses. I hope these activities will help your little learners too!
Here are the topics included in this set:
* Story Sequencing - beginning, middle, end
* Story Retelling
* Main Idea - using supporting details
* Characters - using describing words
* Characters - comparing and contrasting
* Characters - events and feelings
* Story Elements
* Problem & Solution
* Fiction & Non-Fiction
* Cause & Effect
* Story Ending
* Fact & Opinion
* Making Predictions
* New Words
* Making Connections - to self, text, and world
I included pictures for each activity to help you set it up with your students.
Please download the preview to get a good look at what is inside this pack!
Take a look at my other interactive notebooks:
Math & Reading BUNDLE