Are you looking to start using Interactive Notebooks in your classroom? This resource is the perfect place to start!
This Starter Pack Includes:
- Information on how to implement Interactive Notebooks to fit the needs of your learners as well as using time wisely, organizing your classroom and lessons and how to encourage students
- Interactive Notebook Planning Sheets to help you plan out your year
- Interactive Notebook Cover Sheets (Math, Reading, Writing, Science, Social Studies and no subject)
- Interactive Notebook Grading Rubric
- Works in Progress Pocket for Unfinished items
- KWL Flippable (Great for New Concepts and Units)
- Flippable Mini Book for All Subjects (Problem Solving, Perfect Book, Being a Good Writer, Science Safety and History in the Making)
- Diagonal Frayer Model for Vocabulary
→ Click here to visit my teaching blog, Smith Curriculum and Consulting
→ Did you know that you can get CREDITS for future purchase by leaving feedback on each of your purchases? Simply navigate to the My Purchases page and next to each download you will be able to leave a star rating and comments about the activities you have purchased. I truly value your feedback and consider each and every word left.
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. The license for this purchase is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Site and District Licenses are also available.
4mulaFun®, Flippables™ and Solve and Snip™ are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc. dba 4mulaFun), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: With the purchase of this file you understand that this file is not editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the lessons and/or activities inside to change numbers and/or words.