Weather you are looking for a hands-on letter learning opportunity or an on-task learning opportunity, this product is for you! Students will work on so many skills!
• Fine Motor Pencil Control
• Letter Recognition
• Letter Creation
• Attention Span Development by staying on task
• Confidence by completing tasks
I have provided you with the option to create individual lapbooks which would be excellent for writing center. The entire letter fits into one file folder. These can be used over and over. You can choose to create an Interactive Notebook.
Let’s talk about the Lapbook first. This is the first 7 pages of the letter document. Children will:
• trace the letter
• build the letter
• recognize the letter from others
• learn words that start with the letter
• sorts words with images by the sound of the letter.
I have included suggested assembly directions with pictures in the resource.
The Interactive Notebook takes the learning further. Children will also
• write the letter in a word.
• sort words that contain the letter or do not contain the letter.
• trace and write words that contain the letter.
The Interactive Notebook section is the last 10 pages of the document. I have included small cut out images to color for your fast finishers. These images are all words that start with the letter for the notebook section.
I should note that you could make both the Lapbook and the Interactive Notebook with only one print of this file. No page overlaps into the other section.
Want to earn free stuff?
• You can earn TpT credits by providing feedback on your purchased resources. Go to your "My Purchases" page. Here you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click, rate, comment and earn!
• It is fast and easy!
• Be sure you are following the store to be the first to find out about sales, flash freebies, discounts and great new products. Click "follow me" next to the green
Embrace play! Make it a Fun Day!