Do you have access to Google Drive
in the classroom? If so, there is no reason in the world why you shouldn't go digital with your interactive notebooks. Common Core State Standards require students to read, examine and discuss a variety of texts. A reading notebook is a tool to aid comprehension, write about thinking, and provide evidence during reading.
Who is This Product For?
This product is a perfect addition to anyone who wants to learn how to get started using digital interactive notebooks with students or to teach others how to get started.
What is included in this Unit?
* My exclusive one-hour webinar training that provides step-by-step instructions on how to get started using INB's in the Google Classroom
* How-to video showing how to create template
* 23-page pdf with tips and tricks for planning INB's, rubrics, app lists, and more
* All About Me Template in Google Drive
* Certificate of Completion for professional development
* PDF of Presentation
* Transcript of the webinar chat
Interactive Reading Notebooks Getting Started Guide and Webinar is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google, Inc or other 3rd party apps. The use of the term Google in this product is used to describe creative ways that you can use Google Drive in the classroom.
Do You Want More Helpful Products?
Check Out this Great Titles