Are you looking for a digital solution to practice and review numbers within 120? Look no further! These interactive Google Slides™ provide students an opportunity to demonstrate an understanding of numbers by dragging and dropping them onto various number lines. Your students also get opportunities to practice answering different question types including true or false and fill in the blank.
The best part is that no prep is required! This digital format (using Google Classroom™ or Google Drive™) is a simple way for your kids to practice, practice, practice. An answer key is provided to manually check answers.
Engaging Practice + No Prep = A Win-Win!!
Why do you need Number Lines within 120? I’m glad you asked. This resource:
- saves you precious planning time because of the digital format
- provides an easy way to build and review numbers on number lines
- aligns to the Common Core and TEKS standards
- includes a variety of question types including fill in the blank and multiple responses
- is an easy solution during centers or independent practice because it’s self -guided
This Resource Includes:
- 30 Interactive Slides (split into 3 sets of 10 practice opportunities) for use with Google Slides™
- Answer Key
- Directions to Get Started with Google Classroom™ or Google Drive™
Math Skills Addressed in this Resource:
- Use a number line as a tool to solve problems
- Count forward and backward by 1’s within 120
- Read and Understand numbers within 120
- Make sense of numbers and their relationships
This resource can also be used as:
- Math Centers
- Morning Work
- Early Finisher Work
- Independent Practice
- Distance Learning