These folders make great assets for any classroom.
1. Pick out a letter sized file folder of any color.
2. Color and cut out the label cover for the front of the folder. Paste it on the front of the file folder.
3. Print 2 pages of the piano keyboard with the blank squares. Write the note names in the blank squares. Use color for more appeal. The notes should be written from left to write in the following order: CDEFGABCDEFGAB Fold the papers in half along the solid line.
4. Cut down the middle of the vertical solid lines to create flaps. Now paste the aligned keyboards together in the inside of your folder towards the bottom. Do not paste the flaps. Leave them open. 5. Print 2 copies of the keyboard squares. If desired color the keys, but do not write in the note names. Cut out four of the keyboard squares. Then paste them onto the top part of the flaps on the piano keyboard.
6. Print the 2 page staves. Write in the note names on the treble and bass clefs. Color if desired. Then cut out the staves. Align the staves and paste toward the top of the inside of the folder, above the keyboard. Treble Clef Notes left to right: DEFGABCDEF Bass Clef Notes: CDEFGABC
7. Lastly, print the back cover page. Free draw, cut out and paste on the back side of your file folder.
3 covers and back pages to choose from.