Seeing toothy grins is my favorite part of teaching! Your kids will love doing morning work and reviewing skills with these no-prep PowerPoints. No more copies or wasted paper left behind. These quick and easy PowerPoints will have your students engaged and thinking. These work as a review, morning work, end of the day wrap up and can be used to quickly check your students' progression on learning a certain skill. They are also perfect for distance learning.
I've used this with my checklist for standards and quickly check-off who has mastered each skill. This resource will fit in almost any part of your day for your kids to practice. These PowerPoints allows your students to practice skills and not even realize it! My students have been having so much fun since I've introduced these and ask to "play" them every day.
What's different about this set? All of the sets that will be included in this bundle will come with audio. Your students will still answer on their own, but when the answer slide shows there will be audio with it.
- What's included so far (all sets have AUDIO):
Want to see it in action?
- Each skill set of PowerPoints comes in 3 versions (automatic transitions, manual and one that stops on the spelling/answer)
- the PowerPoint will transition through an introduction and then into a picture followed by the spelling of the word
- the picture pauses for 12/15 seconds to allow the students time to write on their whiteboard, writing app on a device or plain paper
- the spelling/answer shows one letter at a time
- students can call out each letter as it appears
- dependent upon which PPT you use, it will either proceed to the next picture or wait for you to manually click it to the next picture
- the wait time is great to allow students to notice and correct an error. It is also a great time to talk about the correct spelling and cheer for errors and correct spellings. (cheer for errors to encourage writing)
The slide will end when finished. You can leave this on your computer for them to work independently or with a partner during centers/Daily 5 time. All you have to do is teach them how to start the slideshow.
Please note: If you're looking for the original See it. Write it. bundle, you can find it here. There is a second BUNDLE for See it. Write it. that you can find here. The first bundle includes the first 100 sets. The second bundle is still being added.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower or CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME NOW. That's it! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺