Also included in
- Having this 300+ page Bundle of Interactive Read-Aloud Lesson Plans will transform your ELA instruction. You will have a Full Year of Literacy resources at your fingertips!!❤️ ✨These lessons & activities are designed to:Teach and reinforce critical reading skillsImprove reading comprehensionBuild$50.00$56.50Save $6.50
- Save money and buy the bundle! This is all of the interactive read aloud lessons to get you through January-May.Interactive read alouds are a great way to teach important reading skills while having the students stay focused and involved. When teaching with this method, students will be listening, t$21.50$26.50Save $5.00
Interactive read alouds are a great way to teach important reading skills while having the students stay focused and involved. When teaching with this method, students will be listening, thinking, talking with a partner, writing, sharing and so much more. Each week there will be one main standard to be focused on but other standards will also be tied in just as a brief introduction of that skill or a review.
This is a free sample of a week from from my interactive read aloud lessons for 1st and 2nd grade. These lessons were designed for a 1st grade classroom but could easily be used with 2nd grade as well.
Check out the yearly bundle HERE
Read a blog post about interactive read alouds HERE
What's Included in the full version:
Each month will include 4 weeks of daily lessons.
You will be given:
*”When we talk we….” rules poster
* Can label for I can statement.
*Weekly vocabulary words and ideas for hand gestures to use with them.
*Ideas for your anchor charts
*I can and skill poster for your anchor chart
*Writing response slips with the day they are to be used listed on them.
*Essential question for each story
*Questions to ask while reading to get students involved.
*A clickable link to purchase the book (most can be found used for less than $5).
*Each part of the lesson has the standard being covered listed beside it.
*Multiple standards covered in one week.
*Culminating activities for the end of each week.
*Vocabulary cards for each week
⭐Have you been thinking about starting your own TpT store or already have one and want to increase your sales? By creating and selling your own resources, you can earn some extra money while impacting teachers and students around the world! Click HERE for a FREE 30 minute video that shares a simple 3-step process that you can use to create teacher resources that will sell!
Or if you want to go even farther click HERE to join the Better Together Experience where you will find answers to these common questions:
- How can I get more traffic to my Teachers Pay Teachers store?
- How can I get customers to leave feedback?
- How can I grow my followers and get more sales?
- How do I use marketing to build awareness of my store and resources?